THIS IS A CLUB FOR ALL YOU "VEGETABLE JUICE" FANS
WHAT IS "VEGETABLE JUICE"?
Wow! You don't know yet?! PLEASE GO EDUCATE YOURSELF NOW!!!
"Vegetable Juice" is a song composed by Lamaze-P (ラマーズ P). He used the vocaloid Hatsune Miku to create this song.
-No stealing art.
-No pornographic images.
-Constructive criticism only please.
HOW TO JOIN
1. Scroll up to the top of the page.
2. Click on "Join Our Group". Write a short message if you feel like it.
3. Press submit request.
4. Then wait for your request to be approved.
5. Once approved you will become a member and have the ability submit art to the group's gallery! You will receive a message once approved. It will be under the "Correspondence Items" section of your message box.
-Watch the club. Why? So you can see more awesome "Vegetable Juice" art of course.
-Put the groups's icon in your journal, in your DA ID, or signature. To put it into your journal or DA ID , write this :iconvegetablejuiceplz*: but without this *. To put it into your signature , write this :devvegetablejuiceplz*: but without this *.
HOW TO SUBMIT ART
Disclaimer: If I feel that the art has to little to do with "Vegetable Juice" I won't post it. (i.e. You draw a plain old regular figure or you put a little tiny glass of vegetable juice in the corner, etc.)
DO NOT TRY TO SUBMIT STOLEN ART. All pictures will be checked to see if they are stolen. If you try to add a picture to the club that does not belong to you, you will be banned from the club and will no longer have access to contact it in any way.
1. Check to make sure that your deviation is "Vegetable Juice" related. Remember this is NOT a general Hatsune Miku fanclub.
2. Scroll up to the top of the page.
3. Click on "Contribute Art". Then select the deviation you wish to submit from your gallery.
4. Click "Ok".
5. Then wait for your request to be approved.
6. Once approved you will see the deviation in your message box under the DeviantWATCH/Deviantions section if you are watching the club. Otherwise you can check the gallery.
HOW TO AFFILIATE
1. Send a note titled "Affiliate" and ask to affiliate.
2. Add the club's icon to your journal or DA ID.
If there are any questions that are not already answered in this journal, feel free to send a note, and I will reply as soon as possible.